What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Oasis - Born On A Different Cloud. Top tune with a nice bit of guitar and backing vocals by some fella called Johnny Marr. Apparently he's from Wythenshawe and used to be in some band in the 80s.

One of the best oasis songs.

bluemoon05 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Oasis - Born On A Different Cloud. Top tune with a nice bit of guitar and backing vocals by some fella called Johnny Marr. Apparently he's from Wythenshawe and used to be in some band in the 80s.

I'd hate to hear their bad ones.

Dixie Drug Store - Grant Lee Buffalo

BTâ„¢ said:
bluemoon05 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bluemoon05 said:
BTâ„¢ said:
bluemoon05 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Never heard it.

I will try a download.

BTâ„¢ said:
bluemoon05 said:
BTâ„¢ said:
bluemoon05 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Never heard it.

I will try a download.

try it on youtube, easily the best Liam song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.