What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

You sure ? or guessing
Rumour has been about for a few weeks but it’s seems to have blown up the last few days. There’s been rumours before, but it seems a little different this time. Liams definitely maybe tour was announced this time last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if either Liam announces a What’s the story morning glory tour next year or Oasis reunion. I’ll take either!

Rumour has been about for a few weeks but it’s seems to have blown up the last few days. There’s been rumours before, but it seems a little different this time. Liams definitely maybe tour was announced this time last year so I wouldn’t be surprised if either Liam announces a What’s the story morning glory tour next year or Oasis reunion. I’ll take either!
I think it’s different this time someone posted London and Heaton Park for WTSMG next year, I can’t see an Oasis reunion Paul and Tony anyway. Somethings in the air though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.