What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Heard this just last sat after westham game .had nipped into The Dolphin kings cross for a swift one before train back and ended up 'sharing' the jukebox with some Barnsley lads,as I walked in it was banging they had Stone Roses etc blaring out, thought they were blues at first; I swiftly changed the era/ mood with "Pump it up" Elvis Costello, it all went quiet for a few seconds and I got a few " what the Fuck ?" looks ..before the beat really kicked in and smiles all round ,and the beery loud happy atmosphere ramped up again, next it was big lad sitting at the bar s turn and He put up the junction on to universal approval and we all burst into song.quality.

After the swanky bars of Hackney Wick pre match ,it was a welcome
relief to enjoy some great sounds and more realistic beer prices and a decent pint of Guinness...

I left them with Kings of Speed hawkwind , shook everyone's hand big smiles all round and L' depart for my train
Great end to the day.
Great pub.
Great juke box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.