What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

I can remember searching for this track in 2nd hand record stores, for weeks and weeks, looking for something by Bowie called Electric Blue....I was so thick I hadn't worked out the record was called Sound and Vision. Took me a long time to get a copy of it....

And again. I listened to very early 80s bbc radio 2 and heard this brilliant track over the air waves on my little transistor radio,I knew it was by New Order, and I thought it was called " I've lost you " so I went into
Selectadisc records Nottingham, like a prat, and asked the Goth punk assistant with long hair , have you got " I've lost you" by New Order please ? Blank looks all round.....
For those who don't know.... Selectadisc records, owned by Brian Selby, was the record shop in Notts, cool, punk,goth ,rock...it had everything including its own rare records display.....and there was me bothering the store assistant with complete nonsense.....
It took quite a while for me go find out the record I wanted was of course Age of Consent, and it wasn't a single.
I was a lone wolf record collector in the early days and made plenty of similar embarrassing mistakes.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.