What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

One of my favourite Donna Summer records. Released August 22nd 1980.
Written by Giorgio Moroder and Pete Bellotte.
one of the most important record releases of all time......influencing New Order and their Blue Monday Era..
I can remember reading interviews with the Manchester band who said " we felt like bank robbers " after a record company trip to America.

Last edited:

After New Orders shop lifting trip to New York, America demanded the electronic drum beats be returned .....for a track which Made the charts 40 years ago in UK Europe and the states....one of the many Bobby O / Divine recording collaborations...

Yes in a band called the Manish boys think it’s a college band 1962

He wrote this one

Bowie was 18

Cheers for posting! I'd heard of David Jones/ Manish boys/ lower third Bowie era,from studying the early catalougecreleases in record collector magazine, early 80s,but I'd never heard these tracks before.

You've got a habit of leaving sounds absolutely brilliant.

I was aware of both this track and I pity the fool because they are, to this day two of the most highly collectable UK releases in British history.
I always liked the title , I pity the fool, same as the who, won't get fooled again, two tracks which I decided I liked before even hearing them....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.