What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

That Discotheque Dance fever will forever call it's errant souls back into the fray.Shit Blud I could dance to this Mo-Fo without rehearsals innit.

It's getting very quite on here at weekends,maybe it's to do with the smoking ban the price of beer the advent of internet or e-commerce.Maybe the heirarchery could adjust some of the shift patterns to even out this equilibrium.I never use to like the 6-2 but if we all adopt a piss poor attitude then the Moon will have empty seats for all the wrong reasons.Maybe the graveyard shift could be done on a 1 in 4 rota.

I don't want to dance the disco no more as my legs aren't working proper so here without further to do is the Alan partridge project and tears in your eyes.Brilliant superb track and vocals to doe for !

Windsor Davies & Don Estelle - Whispering Grass

From the top..

He lived in our village Mr Sharston and was a good pal of mine as a pan lid.I had a Yorky called Rory that I took on the paper round and he had an Afghan hound that was bigger than him.An absolutely cracking lad.Always a smile and a pleasant chunter for everyone.

He lived in our village Mr Sharston and was a good pal of mine as a pan lid.I had a Yorky called Rory that I took on the paper round and he had an Afghan hound that was bigger than him.An absolutely cracking lad.Always a smile and a pleasant chunter for everyone.

To the regiment capt.

Bluemoon Platoon.!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.