What are you reading? Right now!

Just got it on Kindle. I'm a huge Crichton fan and read nearly everything he wrote including his crime novels (which he wrote under the pseudonym, "John Lange").
I did the range too. And a few medical journals. His style of writing definitely engages. A great technical writer. I believe, after Eruption, James Paterson will complete another piece of his started and prepared projects.

Just finished Catch 22, or rather it’s just finished me.

I am now reading Answered Prayers - England and the 1966 World Cup by Duncan Hamilton. Wonderfully insightful and elegantly written.

Attachments

• IMG_4221.jpeg
    IMG_4221.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The Yuba County Five.
About the very odd disappearance of 5 disabled/mentally compromised young men who went missing in 1978.
Most were found deceased, but it's the manner of their final car journey that is odd.

Anyone reading, "The Book of Elsewhere", by Keanu Reeves and China Mieville?

Reeves is an actor - and for me - a wooden, not-so-good actor at that. Reeves presumably hired a writer to help him with his book... which to me indicates that Reeves isn't a great write as well - else why the collaboration?

Mieville writes dense prose which is not to the taste of most readers. Yet I very much like all of his novels to date.
===
The Reeves-Mieville collaborative novel though has me wondering... is the novel any good at all? Or did Reeves offer enough money to entice Mieville to try to resurrect whatever Reeves wrote into a semblance of entertainment?
===
Anyhow, if you've read this novel, please respond with a review.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.