What are you watching on youtube right now?

Here is Peter Green's estranged son (who received jack shit in his £4m will) talking to a German hippie who Fleetwood Mac blamed for his father's mental breakdown

I'm just about to check in on the guy rebuilding his French Chateau de Chaumont! Fascinating. He's used some fuckin' joists puttin' that roof back on and the floors! And the power tools. There's summat about seein' woodworkin' - takes me back to the fourth year in Ardwick - I made a lovely coffee table out of mahogany. Cost me ten shillings!

I'm just about to check in on the guy rebuilding his French Chateau de Chaumont! Fascinating. He's used some fuckin' joists puttin' that roof back on and the floors! And the power tools. There's summat about seein' woodworkin' - takes me back to the fourth year in Ardwick - I made a lovely coffee table out of mahogany. Cost me ten shillings!
There's a series on the telly at the mo about Brits buying up foriegn properties and running businesess and Chateaux seem to be the in thing, especially when you can buy one for the price of a terraced house in Norfolk. Granted they need work but the end results are pretty inspiring.

There's a series on the telly at the mo about Brits buying up foriegn properties and running businesess and Chateaux seem to be the in thing, especially when you can buy one for the price of a terraced house in Norfolk. Granted they need work but the end results are pretty inspiring.
The guy via his Youtube offerings is raking in probably fifty grand a year, and then lately I've noticed a very prominent sign for Axeminster Tools, and he'll probably get a hefty discount from them for all the equipment he seems to have on hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.