What are you watching on youtube right now?

We did a stint in Mablethorpe a few week back and decided to do some outdoor cooking accompanied with a few scoops of the amber nectar.

Reason being was the entertainment for that evening was a juggler, and I would sooner set fire to my toes than spend an hour in the company of some mediocre plate spinning oddity. It's tiresome, it irritates and it smacks of bean counting when you think they could have put a band on or even a good comedian(den)

So I took our new Argos firepit machine with us and we had chicken (Oakham gold), and obviously being in the Thorpe some Lincoln sausages and some chops. Well it didn't go too well as I burned my parker sleeve and I could not for the life of me control the intensity of the flame when we did get it lit. So we still had our session outdoors, but I used the caravans cooker to prepare our supper instead.

It got me to thinking how my bush tucker skills had diminished since my days in the Cubs and Scouts were I received more badges for field craft than mother could sew on quick enough. After doing some research on the tube about wild outdoor cooking I morphed across this channel and it's called Black As.

It concentrates on the adventures of three young Yoliungu men and their adopted white brother, as they venture deep into the wilds of Arnhem land, Australia, hunting for adventure and a right good feed.

Theirs loads of episodes to watch, and they always seem to get a brilliant following on the You-tube.

Here is their latest episode from 2 days ago.

Here is their channel addy: https://www.youtube.com/@BlackAsAU

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.