What are you watching on youtube right now?

I watched that. An obvious psycho and while it's tempting to confront cunts like him it is better giving them a wide berth, unless they can be knocked or choked out quickly. Two people lost their lives I think and he'll spend the rest of his in prison, no chance of parole. Shame he didn't die at birth.

Yes. I've been reading it since 1975 and it's still published. I buy the double issue with Classic Bike for a dose of nostalgia.
Back in the 70’s they would do their 0-60 speed tests and quarter mile etc at Molesworth airbase in Northants. Me and my brother would cycle up there and hang out on the old runway while they did the tests, met most of the test riders

Is Ogri still in it ?
No. Ogri did a runner to the custom magazine Back Street Heroes
Back in the 70’s they would do their 0-60 speed tests and quarter mile etc at Molesworth airbase in Northants. Me and my brother would cycle up there and hang out on the old runway while they did the tests, met most of the test riders

, and Paul Sample retired from illustrating some years ago. I read an interview with him and Ogri was based on a real life biker he knew when he was a teenager, who would ride to the pub with his dog sitting on the tank, and cause all sorts of playfull mayhem after downing a few pints.

Good old days of wild Bill Haylock and Mark Williams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.