What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

I think you are trying to attach a dimension to it that isnt there.

It is marking 10 years of a moment and looking back at it. That's all it is. And happens to coincide with unveiling Sergio's statue, why not do it at the same timw, it is symbolic. I've also not seen it called the first, but if it is, I would guess it is defined as Premier League, in this format. While I disagree with the distinction, it is the often done thing by the broader media, i.e when Liverpool won their first PL title just 2 years ago, when Leicester became only the 5th team to win it, etc.

Who knows, we might do similar for our 4th, 5th titles too. We might even have a January '32 event marking 10 years since we won the our first title in January.

It is a good thing, imo. Brings loved players back, enables fans to look back and re-live the moment, reminds the world how good we were while we still are, and acknowledges a big moment in the current owners' time. I'm all for it.

I think you are reading too much into a comment on a thread calked unpopular opinions, I gave mine and the moment has passed, it really isn't that deep or meaningful a thing, just an opinion that in the grand scheme means little.

I think you are reading too much into a comment on a thread calked unpopular opinions, I gave mine and the moment has passed, it really isn't that deep or meaningful a thing, just an opinion that in the grand scheme means little.

It was well intended. As was yours.

I get what you mean, I think otherwise. All good.

Savic turned out to be a better defender than Nastastic

Savic, like boateng were both top top class defenders unforunately circumstance meant that their talents were not realised while at city
I think we signed them all too early in their careers and we didn't have the time to develop them properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.