What are your Wembley plans?

On one of a number of coaches down to a secret rendezvous on the outskirts of London - eat, drink, drink and be merry, then coach into ground. will fall for the overpriced hilal pie and overpriced lager at wembley even though I won't need it. watch the game. then sleep all the way home

Leaving from Seattle on Friday afternoon. Icelandair to Heathrow, then up to Manchester to see my parents. My Dad's in a care home and he'll be 80 next week and is a lifelong blue but dementia has taken it's toll. Have a few beers Saturday night, then off down sowf in a minibus to Wembley on Sunday. I'll be knackered, but it will all be worth it.

Leaving from Seattle on Friday afternoon. Icelandair to Heathrow, then up to Manchester to see my parents. My Dad's in a care home and he'll be 80 next week and is a lifelong blue but dementia has taken it's toll. Have a few beers Saturday night, then off down sowf in a minibus to Wembley on Sunday. I'll be knackered, but it will all be worth it.
Have a great trip blue hopefully we can bring the cup home for your old man.

Working, and only 7 miles away in a straight line :-(
You Should have said earlier you lived that close to Wembley, you could have saved a few thousand of us paying out for hotels, anyway we'll keep you in mind for the fa cup Semis/final.

Driving down from Heywood to Wealdstone about 7 ish Sunday morning. Few beers, few beers, few beers, watch the game, few beers, few beers, curry, stop the night at the Premier Inn Ruislip, drive back Monday.

Best value burger on the planet. Good hygiene standards and consistent. What’s not to like.

Worth watching the film the founder by the way. Great film.

I am taking my dad to this who has not been to Wembley since the cup final replay in 81 which was the principal factor in his divorce from my mum.

It serves a purpose for sure. I'd say Burger King's burgers are much better but McDonalds still draws me in at times. I prefer the breakfasts - double sausage and egg McMuffin meal for me before getting the train down to London.

Hope your dad sees a better outcome this time

Beer will be involved. Need to reduce my intake prior to the match. On the way home I hope to be celebrating with a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.