What are your Wembley plans?

Stayed here before the Arsenal semi last year. Great for parking (think it’s around £20.00 on an event day). Good place for a beer before the game, and after the game only residents allowed in. Must say I’ve never tried the sauna or health club though...lol.
Had this booked for me and the Mrs for Sunday night, but had to cancel as we’ve got to work Monday now, so just doing the dreaded drive there and back in a day with no booze!

Staying there sat and Sunday night

Coach from Store Street at 0900 arrive Wembley apprx 3 hours before KO get some scran somewhere head to stadium watch the match, celebrate win the coach back to Store Street.

Yes. I know it’s a bit dear, but its convenient, and last year I got the room for £80 so parking and hotel for £100 I thought was ok.

Cheers fella ! Mines £104 with early check in , plus £25 parking , parking price is a piss take really but it is what it is !

On the whole pricey but just fancied stopping close to the ground for this one , stopped at Kenton prem inn for years but that’s between £70-80 for the night then the cost of the tube in.

A bit of a long shot, but is anyone planning on heading down from Glasgow? Trains and flights coming in at over £300 each same day.

Looking likely for a 10 hour stint on the mega bus...

Don’t forget that when you land at Wembley from Watford, you’ll be in the arse side of the stadium so won’t be able to get in any of the boozers there
you can get the underground metropolitan line Watford to Wembley park approx 30 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.