What are your Wembley plans?

On a previous thread a lot of Blues said they were drinking near Euston before the game. A pub name Bree Louise , 69 Cobourg St, Kings Cross, London NW1 2HH got mentioned many times and it has good reviews on Trip Advisor. I am heading there with my wife. Bite to eat, drink and very easy tube ride to Wembley.
stephen

On a previous thread a lot of Blues said they were drinking near Euston before the game. A pub name Bree Louise , 69 Cobourg St, Kings Cross, London NW1 2HH got mentioned many times and it has good reviews on Trip Advisor. I am heading there with my wife. Bite to eat, drink and very easy tube ride to Wembley.
stephen
I should add it is actually next to Euston Station despite the Kings Cross address.
Then a short walk to Euston Sqare Underground and Metropolitan line to Wembely Park is 20 mins ride.

860619a8c62df55ea6f7b7093941319c.jpg

The Bree Louise is closed now I believe. Shut down for HS2 development unless it’s had a reprieve?
Looks like it is. The other thing is, some of the local pubs in the area close on Sundays. We're planning to go to the Metropolitan (A Spoons) at Baker St Station. Two stops to Wembley. But even though it's big I'm guessing it will be rammed - but I'm expecting a good atmosphere. Get there early!

First train from Edinburgh at 9am arriving in Kings X around 2pm, hopefully meeting a few fellow railway blues in London for a few beers then head to the ground and have a few inside the stadium. After the game I might have time for a pint or two before catching the last flight to Edinburgh from Gatwick airport at 21:10, should be back in the house for Midnight.

Greene Man and The Albany both outside Great Portland St tube station on the Metropolitan line, it's the stop before Baker st decent boozers & hopefully won't be rammed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.