What as a city fan annoys you the most?

For me, i know its petty, but the number of our players wearing red boots, should be banned fullstop. i remember years ago, Demarcus Beasley wore a pair at blackburn and blues stated sing " blue boots, you need to buy blue boots " i don't think he ever wore red ones again.
The speaker system in CB3 awful ear damagingly loud has been for years

1. The perception that we’re amazing fan, no one is better
2. The fact we always need a boo boy, even these days (enter Delphinho, Mendy, Walker) Jesus has just escaped this

I don’t like sky blue.
giphy.gif

For me, i know its petty, but the number of our players wearing red boots, should be banned fullstop. i remember years ago, Demarcus Beasley wore a pair at blackburn and blues stated sing " blue boots, you need to buy blue boots " i don't think he ever wore red ones again.

I was thinking about this the other day (I think a few wore bright orange against Burnley) and they stood out. By that I mean surely it’s easier to pick out a teammate if they are wearing such a bright coloured boot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.