What book have you just read?

mackenzie

Sorry, couldn't find the other thread. Perhaps a mod could merge? Cheers.

Anyway, just read 'The Bus Stop Killer.' Its about the bloke who murdered Milly Dowler. Always thought he was one of those people who seemingly fly under the radar before their true character is known, but I was in for a shock.
What a complete bastard he was; even before he was caught and convicted.
Made me wonder how many other people get away with what he was doing.

scowy68 said:
Reading strange highways by Dean Koontz at the minute.
Hello scowy, knew you'd turn up on here ;-)
I read some stuff by Koontz years ago but not read anything of his recently.
You ever read anything about the murders that are portrayed in the docu 'paradise lost'?

mackenzie said:
scowy68 said:
Reading strange highways by Dean Koontz at the minute.
Hello scowy, knew you'd turn up on here ;-)
I read some stuff by Koontz years ago but not read anything of his recently.
You ever read anything about the murders that are portrayed in the docu 'paradise lost'?

I haven't no,was in that second hand book store on Piccadilly yesterday,they had an old out of print book on Adolf Hitler,had no cash on me,really wanted it!

Ronnie the Rep said:
Fall of giants. Ken follett
Any good Ronnie?
I tend to like bio's, classics, true crime and social history.
Plus any modern fiction that makes me think about the story for months after. I think the last author who managed to do that was Khalid Hussein (might have the name wrong, but he wrote 'a thousand setting suns').

Just about to finish the Partridge book.

Next on the shelf is Marcus Trescothick's autobiography.

I thought i would be all gay so i put on my pink mankini, Celine Dion greatest hits and started reading a Twilight book. Later on i will have a little cry to my self

Pillars of the earth by ken Follett was recommended to me on holiday a few years back,never got round to reading it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.