What booze does to people

stonerblue said:
Robbo. said:
Was home alone last night, thought i would have a few beers in the house (Desperados) was the beer never had it before and thought it was quite refreshing. So you can imagine it, warm night patio doors wide open and the beers flowing well, to well in fact I have gone through about 9 of these bottles, now to some that would be nothing but I hold my hands up I am what you call a light weight. Anyhow I then receive a text of my girlfriend who at the moment is in Egypt, she works for Thomas Cook as a trolley dolly, so I am on my own in the house. She has asked for me to ring her at her hotel which isn’t a problem. I go upstairs and place my self on our bed and reach for the phone and ring her, we must of been on the phone for about 30 mins and I felt very sleepy. Now I can’t remember if I just stopped talking to her and fell asleep or I said im off to bed, I don’t know!. But the scary thing about it I didn’t wake up until 8.30 in the morning and went down stairs to find the patio doors wide open the tv on quite loud listening to the music channel and all the down stairs lights on. I mean what would of happened if we had some scrotes looking to rob someone and came across my house? what a fucking tit I am.

Anyone else had or done silly thing while under the influence?

When my mrs was dollying for thomas cook she worked daft hours with no pattern.
I came in plastered one night and promptly fell asleep. I woke up with a start some time later cos i heard her car starting, then i watched it go from the bedroom window.
I flew downstairs and called the cops to report the car being nicked before running back upstairs to wake her and tell her. You can imagine what a twat i felt when i saw she wasn't in there.
She was pulled over by the cops on the motorway at 4am even though i'd phoned them back and told them of my mistake.

Haha that's fantastic.

i left a club last night thinking all my friends were behind me,even though i hadnt told anyone i was leaving.

i walked 30 minutes to the nearest mcdonalds and got 3 mchicken sandwich large meals and then realised none of the lads were with me.

ye drink can fuck you up.

i know this

I'm sure loads have done something similar to this...

Couple of weeks ago I fell asleep on the last train home, woke up 2hrs later (train journey should be 10mins) on a deserted Chester train station with sick down my pants/shoes. Taxi back home, £31 ! Haven't touched a drop since.

When I was working in Chester a few years ago we all went out on the lash at dinner time with the intention of getting the last train home, got bladdered like you do but actually made the train station on time, looked up from my slumped position on a platform bench to see a train pull in with Manchester on the front result! Anyway fell asleep pretty much as soon as I got on the train and was awoken by the conductor at the last stop, stumbled off the train and out of the station before thinking this doesnt look like Picadilly (think the seagulls gave it away really) turned around to look at the station and saw that I was in Holyhead i'd only got the train the wrong way like an absolute knob, there were no more trains that night so decided to get a B&B got in a taxi then had a brainwave 'how much to Manchester mate?' cue £130 taxi home, mrs gaz going mad and realising i'd left my phone on the train...................what a night!!!

gazinho said:
When I was working in Chester a few years ago we all went out on the lash at dinner time with the intention of getting the last train home, got bladdered like you do but actually made the train station on time, looked up from my slumped position on a platform bench to see a train pull in with Manchester on the front result! Anyway fell asleep pretty much as soon as I got on the train and was awoken by the conductor at the last stop, stumbled off the train and out of the station before thinking this doesnt look like Picadilly (think the seagulls gave it away really) turned around to look at the station and saw that I was in Holyhead i'd only got the train the wrong way like an absolute knob, there were no more trains that night so decided to get a B&B got in a taxi then had a brainwave 'how much to Manchester mate?' cue £130 taxi home, mrs gaz going mad and realising i'd left my phone on the train...................what a night!!!

Mine pales into insignificance after reading this, quality!

Robbo. said:
Was home alone last night, thought i would have a few beers in the house (Desperados) was the beer never had it before and thought it was quite refreshing. So you can imagine it, warm night patio doors wide open and the beers flowing well, to well in fact I have gone through about 9 of these bottles, now to some that would be nothing but I hold my hands up I am what you call a light weight. Anyhow I then receive a text of my girlfriend who at the moment is in Egypt, she works for Thomas Cook as a trolley dolly, so I am on my own in the house. She has asked for me to ring her at her hotel which isn’t a problem. I go upstairs and place my self on our bed and reach for the phone and ring her, we must of been on the phone for about 30 mins and I felt very sleepy. Now I can’t remember if I just stopped talking to her and fell asleep or I said im off to bed, I don’t know!. But the scary thing about it I didn’t wake up until 8.30 in the morning and went down stairs to find the patio doors wide open the tv on quite loud listening to the music channel and all the down stairs lights on. I mean what would of happened if we had some scrotes looking to rob someone and came across my house? what a fucking tit I am.

Anyone else had or done silly thing while under the influence?

You dont really need us to answer that question really??

My mate once told me a story of when he was about younger.
His dad was out on the piss, him and his mum went to bed.
They woke up to the smoke alarm and the house was full of smoke, they went downstairs to find a pizza burning in the oven, they cleared the smoke to find his dad asleep on the couch with his pants round his ankles and babestation on the tele.
Quality

Used to live in Hayes near Heathrow when I was younger. went on a night out with a couple of older mates celebrating a birthday. woke up the following morning in a field covered in puke. we asked a fella going past on a tractor how far it was to Iver (the village we had started in) and the fella didn't know what we were talking about. we asked him the nearest town and it was Sheffield! apparently, a mate of one of the guys I was with dropped in for a drink before setting off in a furniture lorry with a deliver up north (this was 30 years ago when people had a pint or two and still drove). We, being pissed thought it would be a good idea to go with him and ended up in the field. The trip back was the worst day of my life. we couldn't get a lift because of the smell and we struggled to get to a train station. It took the whole day and my Mum wasn't best pleased!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.