What car do you drive ? Is it any good ?

journolud

Etc.

I driver a 2 1/2 year old skoda fabia estate which is an NHS lease car so I get a good deal. Plenty of room for me and the wife and two kids but it is oh so dull.

I'll be due to change in a few months and much as I would like a Ford Focus this will probably be out of my price range so am considering a Hyundai i30. Either that or I just buy an old banger and hire a car for holidays.

journolud said:
Etc.

I driver a 2 1/2 year old skoda fabia estate which is an NHS lease car so I get a good deal. Plenty of room for me and the wife and two kids but it is oh so dull.

I'll be due to change in a few months and much as I would like a Ford Focus this will probably be out of my price range so am considering a Hyundai i30. Either that or I just buy an old banger and hire a car for holidays.
o9qu55.jpg

The Focus is my weapon of choice. Alright, it isn't a Subaru Impreza or a Mitsubishi Evo and may be described as a district nurse's car. But it does everything I want very well. Easy to drive, reliable, plenty of headroom and legroom (I'm over 6 ft tall), good luggage room, 40 mpg (I've got the 1.4 petrol). No complaints from me.

This is where I incur the wrath of the Guardian readers..

Bentley Continental GT and sod you all, it's bloody lovely.

main car nissan premira 05
van opel vivaro 04
my pride and joy 1972 vw beetle porsche body kit on it

i would post a picture if i knew how

Imagef562e323-0f5e-46de-ab6d-d661739f48e6.jpg

One of those.

fiat-punto-grande-cabriolet-2b.jpg

And one of those.

I think i prefer Vauxhall to be honest, even though it's old and crap, the Punto is too tame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.