What car do you drive?

Worth every penny. And I can afford replacement parts. I rode it home from Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire. In the scorching hot sun. Not bad for a 54-year-old ex chronic alchy with a metal leg and recovering from a burst appendix with sepsis a year earlier, eh? haha ;) I decided not to gt a car...too stressful for me.
Don't you find driving too stressful these days? Less enjoyable?
If you can make it home from a weeknight City match without freaking out, all other driving is easy.

Double stroller! Get on it!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!
We’ve got one, but the other one is 14 months and I don’t trust her next to a new born, she smashed her bottle into our 7 year olds head in rage and made him cry the other week!

and thanks! :D

That was our issue, looked at dozens of 7 seaters, but they are all essentially 5 seater with extra seats in the boot, skoda kodiac had the largest boot space but you wouldn't get a pram in the boot, a stroller maybe, ended up going for the van type, vivaro e-life
That’s what I’m saying to the missus but she wants a BMW X something which she isn’t getting. I liked an electric 8 seater by Mercedes but I’m not willing to pay the +60k.

The alternative is selling the A180 and getting her a cheap 7 seater and keeping the M135i for myself but I can’t justify even having a car.

Last edited:
View attachment 26660

View attachment 26661

50/50 split on whether or not to sell. But if someone met the asking of £18500 I probably would.

Love the car though, will hate to see it go. It's a great example and I'll probably go back in for similar in the future.

They don't make RWD, manual box, hatchbacks with 320bhp any more.
Try this https://motorway.co.uk/

That’s who I’m going to sell my A180 with, they’re quoting me silly money! Nearly what I paid new even though it’s 2.5 years old, I believe it’s an auction for dealers (with no commitment to sell).

I've had a BMW 528i for a year now, great to drive but not reliable electrics. I noticed something the other day whilst driving it but can't figure out what it is. Any ideas??

View attachment 26666
Take your car onto a quiet motorway late at night, make sure the road is straight & clear as far as you can see, grip the steering wheel hard, press the "boost control" button for 5 seconds & get ready for the ride of your life!

To be honest I have no idea, why dont you just press it and see what happens?

Take your car onto a quiet motorway late at night, make sure the road is straight & clear as far as you can see, grip the steering wheel hard, press the "boost control" button for 5 seconds & get ready for the ride of your life!

To be honest I have no idea, why dont you just press it and see what happens?
Think he was indicating at something else....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.