What car do you drive?

2020 MY Jaguar EPace.. 150 manual which is a rarity. Active LED dash which I wanted and it goes really well.

I’d have preferred an EV after driving a BMW i3s company car for 18 months but SWMBO wanted something she didn’t get range anxiety in… I bought the Jag as she wanted an Audi Q2 and I detest them… I think she only fancied it because the four rings reminded her of the cooker

The jag is showing around 60mpg on a long run and even round town it’s in the mid 40’s so we’re happy with it.

The only thing I’d change is the colour, it’s bright white and the flies seem to love using it as a fucking toilet.. I never realised how hard it is to wash dried fly shit off

I know, that's why I need to drive one, if its as slow and naff as the engine size suggests then I'm out. They do go bigger but not the 2.2 of the old models
4 cyl, 2l turbo seems like it’s the current sweet spot for sporty cars. Anything more seems like overkill with current engine technology.

2020 MY Jaguar EPace.. 150 manual which is a rarity. Active LED dash which I wanted and it goes really well.

I’d have preferred an EV after driving a BMW i3s company car for 18 months but SWMBO wanted something she didn’t get range anxiety in… I bought the Jag as she wanted an Audi Q2 and I detest them… I think she only fancied it because the four rings reminded her of the cooker

The jag is showing around 60mpg on a long run and even round town it’s in the mid 40’s so we’re happy with it.

The only thing I’d change is the colour, it’s bright white and the flies seem to love using it as a fucking toilet.. I never realised how hard it is to wash dried fly shit off

EPace would be nearer a Q3 (not Q2) though in terms of price, size I would have thought. I preferred the Q3 when I was looking.

I would prefer a Q2 though to both (as it is more the size I like) if it wasn't for the poor rear visibility.

The new Civics are getting a bad rap here, they're now made in Thailand.
Quality has dipped apparently.
Good to know!

We gave a big Honda plant in Ohio. Not sure what they turn out. Our 2000 Odyssey, which we had for over 13 yrs, was made in Canada. I’d trust shit made in Canada before Thailand! ;-)

EPace would be nearer a Q3 (not Q2) though in terms of price, size I would have thought. I preferred the Q3 when I was looking.

I would prefer a Q2 though to both (as it is more the size I like) if it wasn't for the poor rear visibility.
I like Audi in general (I used to teach their apprentice mechanics till I moved to Bentley) but the Q2 does absolutely nothing for me... We didn't want to break the bank for a car to just sit there so the Q3 was a little too expensive for the spec I'd want so the EPace was ideal at just under £26k (with 4k miles and around 6 months old)

It's a sign of the times we are in that We buy any car are now offering me only slightly less than we paid with ~14,000 miles on the clock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.