What % chance of qualifying will Mancini give us?

LeeOnePen

After our 30% chance of qualifying from the Champions League group, and the 300% not a sending off on Sunday, what odds will Roberto give us of reaching the CC final?

I'm going 57%.

greasedupdeafguy said:
10% I would say liverpool raise there game for these types of matches and we cant seem to react to it.

No offence mate, but I'm not looking for sensible suggestions, I want Mancini's magic number.

Revising my prediction.

Iz difficult, Iz not impossible, 58.24% we win, for sure.

LeeOnePen said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
10% I would say liverpool raise there game for these types of matches and we cant seem to react to it.

No offence mate, but I'm not looking for sensible suggestions, I want Mancini's magic number.

Revising my prediction.

Iz difficult, Iz not impossible, 58.24% we win, for sure.

100% 1.0 game on

Get a bet on 3-1 city in extra time, no way is this over, we were crap tonight and still they had the chance to finish us, they will regret it.

mancunial said:
Get a bet on 3-1 city in extra time, no way is this over, we were crap tonight and still they had the chance to finish us, they will regret it.
true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.