What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

There's no agenda against the blue wearing shirts of Manchester City, champions of Europe and England

article-0-19309729000005DC-235_306x423.jpg
IMG_4844.jpeg
IMG_4845.jpeg

I do believe Diana was seen off by the Establishment.

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, I don't believe there is a big global conspiracy to depopulate with jabs, and I don't believe the Earth is as flat as a pancake.

I’ve quite a few friends who believe in such theories. The moon isn’t real. Space isn’t real. Moon landing isn’t real. Twin towers (my fave) is CIG.

I sent such a moron the ISS passing over. She told me it wasn’t real.

These people have become my favourite subject to wind up. Absolutely fucking crackers.
Whenever I begin to doubt my own intelligence, I reassure myself that there is legitimate stupidity in this world (your friends, not you!)

I do believe Diana was seen off by the Establishment.

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, I don't believe there is a big global conspiracy to depopulate with jabs, and I don't believe the Earth is as flat as a pancake.
Of course the Earth is flat. If it was round everything would fall off. I've heard that stuff stays on because it spins. Bollocks. Get an old football, spin it round then try and attach something to it. What happens? Stuff flies off. I genuinely can't believe people fall for this theory.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.