What Content Do City Fans Want?

bailey_wynne

Team supported
Manchester City
Seeing the wealth of great discussions on Blue Moon has been great to see and be part of, hopefully I can added something worthwhile into the mix with this one. I started a newsletter (Sky Blue Times) in order to put out more Manchester City content for other blue but I thought it would be good to open that up to others on what they are looking for online. Then work on providing more of that! I've done game reviews & previews. Deep dived into topics like our defense. Look at transfer targets in more detail/scouting reports. (https://skybluetimes.beehiiv.com/subscribe)

What type of content/topics/discussion do you want to see more of?

What type of content/topics/discussion is missing online?

Seeing the wealth of great discussions on Blue Moon has been great to see and be part of, hopefully I can added something worthwhile into the mix with this one. I started a newsletter (Sky Blue Times) in order to put out more Manchester City content for other blue but I thought it would be good to open that up to others on what they are looking for online. Then work on providing more of that! I've done game reviews & previews. Deep dived into topics like our defense. Look at transfer targets in more detail/scouting reports. (https://skybluetimes.beehiiv.com/subscribe)

What type of content/topics/discussion do you want to see more of?

What type of content/topics/discussion is missing online?

There’s not enough debate around the regional differences in bread-based sandwich enclosures for my liking.

There’s not enough debate around the regional differences in bread-based sandwich enclosures for my liking.
It's been banned, since it upset a few people which didn't want such opinions on this forum. Sorry about that, but you can happily discuss tv, music and war if football isn't enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.