What cost us 4th .... and why I am happy

CITY FOR LIFE said:
First of all thought I would leave it until this afternoon and then come on BM to review what has happened.

What cost us 4th.... easy, late goals in games such has the 2 derbies and 3 of those 7 draws, burnley, Hull and Fulham. End of: those extra points would have seen us home.

Happy... bloody right I am...and why....this is why:

Nearly full house's every game.
COM's starting to feel like our ground now.
The singing has improved greatly, although the odd game could be better, prob because of a poor away support.
Poss 5th if not 6th place finish, was that not what we wanted in Aug.
European Nights next season to look forward to.
Some great games: Chelesea H & A Arsenal H in Lge and CC, Utd away though we lost 3-4, Utd in the Semi, Birmingham 5-1, Winning at Boro for a change, Villa only last week, Burnley away and there are plenty more to add.
Going to games knowing we would be entertained and score goals.
Adam Johnson

It has been interesting, it has been entertaining but more then anything it has been a vast improvement, A game in May mid-week fighting for CL placing I will settle for that kind of season.

And one other thing, well done to the crowd last night from start to finish we nailed it.
^^^^^^^ The voice of reason,,well said that man ^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.