What could your job offer on matchday? thnk Muamba/Doc

Project Manager , currently plan winter maintenance & emrgency planning for local authority so i could arrange all the ground , roads, car parks and footways are safe to use in bad weather . plan co ordinate & mobilise staff to deal with emrgency situations.

Work for an ink company so could supply blue and white pigment for all the smoke bombs let off for our title victory game!

I manage a golf course, sports ground and also teach sports turf at FE level. So I could err... look after the pitch.

I work at Piccadilly Station as a train Dispatcher and Customer Service so if I worked at Old Trafford I could tell the red twats in my finest customer service dulset tones which VIRGIN train they could FUCK OFF back to London on! Or the Welsh which Arriva train they can do one on to Wales. And the rest of them which train leaves for the Airport so they can fly off to which ever country they came in from . No bullshit I was talking to four United fans at work the other week who had flown in from fucking GREENLAND to watch them though I must admit they were sound lads .

I'm a sound technician so I could turn Hugh Ferris' mic right down or I could just give him a broken one. Anything just to shut him up.

I'm coming towards the end of my GCSEs, so I could teach Rooney how to spell his name correctly.

cheddar404 said:
glen quagmire said:
I am an operations supervisor, so therefore am integral to whatever happens. I can stand around and delegate and point and stuff.

Like Steve McManaman?

Ha ha, he did point a lot, then delegate all responsibility.
I am a Project Manager so I could, er, work on the project!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.