What Date will the tram be up and running to the ground?

Anyone know what will be destination of trams of trams running on the East Manchester line.(no clever cunts telling us will be Ashton).

They are looking at opening the Ashton-Manchester line as far as the Etihad for the start of the season, which would be great for those coming from town.

I believe the Oldham-Manchester line opened today.

BlueT said:
They are looking at opening the Ashton-Manchester line as far as the Etihad for the start of the season, which would be great for those coming from town.

Tomorrow morning mate

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
quiet_riot said:
It was due to open ages ago, but there are leaves on the line

I heard there were Rag shirts on the line!

I can think of one OAP who might like to use his bus pass to come and see the Premiership trophy, look but not touch mind!

mostonbluemark said:
BlueT said:

Tomorrow morning mate

Yep, first tram at 05.24 Victoria to Oldham.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm --<br /><br />
mostonbluemark said:
BlueT said:

Tomorrow morning mate

Yep, first tram at 05.24 Victoria to Oldham.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1581015_trams-to-be-tested-on-new-metrolink-line-to-droylsden-from-monday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... rom-monday</a>

Looks like they are desperate to get our 'station' open first - for obvious reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.