What did SKY used to call...

"Grand Slam Sunday" or "Grands Slam Weekend" when the top 4 would play each other over the course of a day or weekend this Happend for around about 3 years on the trot until spurs finished 4th and when the top four played each other on a weekend on that season this "Grand Slam Sunday" was never mentioned or hyped like in the previous years just shows how much it was the "Sky 4" and how much they squeezed out of it in revenue wise, but as soon as the "Sky 4" was taken apart "Grand Slam Sunday" has never been spoken of since

andy h said:
danburge82 said:
"Grand Slam Weekend"

It would usually show a boring as fuck Mourinho/Bentiez inspired 0-0 and a great 3-3 draw between Arsenal and United.

Ahhhhhhh.....aka The contrived load of old bollocks featuring the Old Boys club. Funny how a set of "random generated" fixtures can arrive at such a scenario. Just like the Scum always get a promoted club at home as their first game every season? Sounds like a conspiracy to me ;-)

Weren't United away to WBA first game this season?

andy h said:
danburge82 said:
"Grand Slam Weekend"

It would usually show a boring as fuck Mourinho/Bentiez inspired 0-0 and a great 3-3 draw between Arsenal and United.

Ahhhhhhh.....aka The contrived load of old bollocks featuring the Old Boys club. Funny how a set of "random generated" fixtures can arrive at such a scenario. Just like the Scum always get a promoted club at home as their first game every season? Sounds like a conspiracy to me ;-)
Pretty sure we had Swansea first game this season at home!! Shit have I just been clarkied ;-/

ChorltonAzzurro said:
I remember one called "Judgement Sunday" it had mock ups of all the managers in Terminator mode, complete with red robotic eyes and intense music. Complete and utter bollocks.

haha brialliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.