What Did Vincent Actually Say?

lionheart

VK is receiving some criticism across the internet for allegedly making an unsympathetic and tasteless Tweet about Muamba. Am guessing that Sky Sports have been shit-stirring again but I would like to get to the bottom of the rumour if only to answer some anti-City posts I have myself received.

Was happening all night, Vinnie, Lescott, Kammy, Linnekar and others got stick either because their phone auto-corrected 'Fabrice' to 'Patrice' or other silly little mistakes. Nothing in it really.

@VincentKompany: I cannot believe what's happening here! I'm shocked! Come on Fabrice, hope he'll be alright!

@VincentKompany: Desperate for some good news coming from the Bolton camp. Come on Fabrice Muamba!! Too young to die man!!

@VincentKompany: "Critically ill and intensive care" I really hope that this nightmare will be soon over and I wish for Fabrice Muamba to recover fully.

Maybe the last sentence of the middle one was best avoided but only saying what most were thinking.

Critically ill and intensive care" I really hope that this nightmare will be soon over and I wish for Fabrice Muamba to recover fully.

Desperate for some good news coming from the Bolton camp. Come on Fabrice Muamba!! Too young to die man!!

I cannot believe what's happening here! I'm shocked! Come on Fabrice, hope he'll be alright!

no idea how they consider it unsympathetic

silva_21 said:
Critically ill and intensive care" I really hope that this nightmare will be soon over and I wish for Fabrice Muamba to recover fully.

Desperate for some good news coming from the Bolton camp. Come on Fabrice Muamba!! Too young to die man!!

I cannot believe what's happening here! I'm shocked! Come on Fabrice, hope he'll be alright!

no idea how they consider it unsympathetic

How is it tasteless? If anything it shows he cares on a personal level and not just saying it because its politically correct.

He posted a tweet that called him Patrice not Fabrice, he mentioned they both had a connection from the Congo. It looked like his phone had auto-corrected Fabrice to Patrice. This tweet was immediately pulled once the mistake was noticed. VK was tweeting in a sincere and genuine fashion. As usual the knobs on twitter jump on any mistake someone makes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.