What Did Vincent Actually Say?

Joleon Lescott ‏
Stable condition, sorry. Amazing people still find time to pick up on mistakes. Grow up please

Joleon Lescott ‏
Great to hear Fab is now in a stable. #PrayForMuamba

Another example of people being dicks about it

Probably the "too young too die" part but to be fair, he said what everyone was thinking. Media wankers trying to find a story out of nothing, classless bastards

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Joleon Lescott ‏
Stable condition, sorry. Amazing people still find time to pick up on mistakes. Grow up please

Joleon Lescott ‏

Just me who chuckled a little at the mistake?

ForzaMancini said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Joleon Lescott ‏

Joleon Lescott ‏

Just me who chuckled a little at the mistake?

No, I did too.

quiet_riot said:
R_o_M was a ringleader of it, pondlife scum that he is.

This guy is a reprehensible rag scumbag, if I ever ran across him in a street my non-violent ways would quickly be compromised.

chedinho said:
malg said:
Seriously now, every fucking footballer should have that Twatter thing taken off them. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone gives a fuck what a footballer is thinking. Oh, and as for those who say that if you don't want to know what's going on with Twatter, just don't read it - bollocks. It's all over the cunting place. You'd think every fucking footballer was in line for a Pulitzer prize the way the fucking media report on their fucking tweets (!). Couldn't even watch MOTD last night as Twatter messages from the cunts such as camel god, shrek and that little fucking twat Owen were all over the fucking screen.

So, if anyone on here can get in touch with City, can you tell them to put it into player's contracts that they are expressly forbidden to go onto this fucking abhorrent pile of shite.
i think city have encouraged komps to do twitter.to raise the profile of the club etc.i dont do twitter myself but he doesnt write bollocks like ferdy or shrek.

That's because he has - or appears to have - some intelligence. Unlike camel gob and pubes-for-hair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.