What did you buy that was a really good bargain ?

@Nellies left peg woah there Cobber. You live in the uk, the media tell you the shelves are empty and it's shit. They blame brexit, truck drivers, petrol shortages, truck shortages, a shortage of shortages the lot.
Well I'm in Sydney and the shelves are just as empty. Fresh fruit - it's the floods, bread it's staff shortages at ergh the bakery, I wanted some liquid detergent for the washing machine 'can't get it mate, problems with China'. It is not just the UK despite what they want you to believe.
I went to our local Asda last Friday evening and there wasn’t a single loaf of bread of any kind,milk only skimmed. Bought a few necessities and went to the self service checkout because only one till out of eighteen was open with five people stood around the self checkouts chatting with my red attention button flashing the cunts were oblivious. Customer service is at its lowest level ever

I went to our local Asda last Friday evening and there wasn’t a single loaf of bread of any kind,milk only skimmed. Bought a few necessities and went to the self service checkout because only one till out of eighteen was open with five people stood around the self checkouts chatting with my red attention button flashing the cunts were oblivious. Customer service is at its lowest level ever
Everyone's using covid as an excuse still. Not even customer service, but the amount of time I have to wait for IT support at my actual job is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.