What Did Zab Shout At The End?

The Fat el Hombre

Just watched us against everton again on match of the day. At the end it shows some players huddled together and then there was Zaba, Aguero and Nasri in a huddle with Zaba fired up(almost looks like he's crying) and shouting someething in Spanish i think. Anyone manage to catch/translate this? Probably nothing major but would like to know. I also tried to lipread what Joe Hart shouted to the fans but couldn't get it, thought it was something along the lines of "It's coming"

My guess was, "We are almost there."

Take note Gerrard. (If Zab did say that.)

cool cat said:
Let's just leave it yeah , lock the thread and think about it in a week

I didn't get the impression anyone was counting their chickens, everyone just looked very determined

jay_mcfc said:
If we can get a vid of this I'll try to translate it

*WARNING* I've never been on the site below before so I don't know how safe it is. But it passed all my checks and just has pop-up adverts that can be easily removed.

It's around the 12 min mark on this site: http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/05/premier-league-2013-2014-bbc-match-of.html

If you do decide to click on the link jay_mcfc, many thanks for helping!<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
cool cat said:
Let's just leave it yeah , lock the thread and think about it in a week

No, I want to know what my hero said.

Speaking of players shouting things did Dzeko shout "dzeko" after he scored?

Have we our own Hodor on our hands?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.