What disease(s) are you afraid of the most?

roy.or.r

I have had a lifelong phobia of Cancers, especially the ones which are incurable. Whenever I have pain or swelling, I fear the worst. ALS is another one that I am afraid of. I don’t think like this about any other disease.

Curious to know what diseases people here are afraid of the most.

Mad cow disease was the one that always made me shit myself seeing it on TV. Thankfully it's ridiculously rare. But then again, alzheimer's isn't a million miles away. Anything involves you slowly losing your brain function, for me.

That, and of course the lurgy.

Think I have scousers disease , I have delusional tendencies where I think the world revolves my past achievements & tomorrow will be the start of a glorious new chapter in my quest for world domination

I’d never heard of this one until a couple of years ago. The dad of a colleague of mine got ill and eventually ended up in ICU within 48 hours. He was diagnosed with Guillan Barre Syndrome.

2 years in and he is still bed bound and has no use of his limbs. Was in hospital over a year.

The thought of it petrifies me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.