What do other clubs do better?

To the original question.... Manage the press.
We all say stuff them and we don't care but in the end it does matter for future development and even dealings with the FA. With the media so against us we will again get the shitty end of the stick this season.
If Ade played for anyone else he would have been treated better. The sending off against Stoke was a joke and if he was a rag or Chelsea player the press would have forced the card to be reversed. Just one example.

Clubber said:
meeesh said:
Didnt Burnley give free season tickets to supporters who bought in there championship season,if they got promoted to prem

That will never be beaten (or probably repeated !) by any club ever !!!!

I think it can.......

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/spain/27323/default.aspx

Villarreal gave away free season ticket to people who had season tickets and were made redundant and couldn't pay for the next season.

Wow...that is great...thats the winner that would never be beaten

stratopedia said:
No sponsor would be beautiful. So very beautiful.

But will never happen

I wonder though if you could buy a shirt with a sponser and without would most peole go for the one without despite the players wearing the sponsored version on a saturday

johnmc said:
stratopedia said:
No sponsor would be beautiful. So very beautiful.

But will never happen

I wonder though if you could buy a shirt with a sponser and without would most peole go for the one without despite the players wearing the sponsored version on a saturday

Might be my alcohol ravaged memory but I am fairly sure the first couple of seasons of us having a shirt sponsor it cost extra to have it on the shirt. SAAB i think???

johnmc said:
Our website is unrivalled, our stadium and the area is being upgraded to provide a better match day experience, the fans seem to be consulted on a lot of stuff now like going to sample the new food menus before the season started etc

Yes the kits are overpriced, but so are everyones.

Anyone think of something other clubs do that we wish we would. Like Barca with no sponsor or a charity would be nice but not commercially viable really.

Personally i want to see a manager instill a little bit of a siege mentality but above all i want to stick with Bobby for the rest of his contract. Chopping and changing is not any good - Chelski apart Liverpool - Arse - MON - Rags - Villa - Everton have all been at the clubs for a reasonable period of time and guess what they are all the top teams.

I will despair if we start sacking managers again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.