What do Southerners really think of Northerners?

One thing I did find working with cockneys. They always bung you a few quid at the end of the job and they always sign your timesheet for whatever time you think you cab get away with.

crizack said:
to be fair, were are all whippet racing, banger car driving, pie and gravy eating weirdos. i wear my flat cap backwards

I must admit the stake and ale pie from the hairy bikers was hard work on sunday.

BimboBob said:
Born in Middleton, raised in London and Sussex. Live? Northampton. Accent? London - ish. Views?

You are all a bunch of weird accented, corrie watching, dole sponging bastards. You can't even speak the Queen's English let alone spell it. You provide fuck all to the economy but instead leech away claiming dole for your 8 kids and widescreen tv's whilst staring out of your depressing council houses at the sofa sitting in the front garden. Your kids are the one's on the 'Police, Camera, Action' programmes and you are actually proud of them. Bricks to you are for nicking tyres with or putting through people's windows. Noel and Liam are your role model's. You think that in England that it rains all the time.

You also smell of wee a bit.

I don't know why i bother.

hey.. it does rain all the time.

crizack said:
to be fair, were are all whippet racing, banger car driving, pie and gravy eating weirdos. i wear my flat cap backwards

you'll be slapped out of Alderley Edge Golf Club if you do that ;)

onelove said:
BimboBob said:
Born in Middleton, raised in London and Sussex. Live? Northampton. Accent? London - ish. Views?

You are all a bunch of weird accented, corrie watching, dole sponging bastards. You can't even speak the Queen's English let alone spell it. You provide fuck all to the economy but instead leech away claiming dole for your 8 kids and widescreen tv's whilst staring out of your depressing council houses at the sofa sitting in the front garden. Your kids are the one's on the 'Police, Camera, Action' programmes and you are actually proud of them. Bricks to you are for nicking tyres with or putting through people's windows. Noel and Liam are your role model's. You think that in England that it rains all the time.

You also smell of wee a bit.

I don't know why i bother.

hey.. it does rain all the time.

A fair point.

Mind you we have quite a few Royal Golf Courses at Lytham, Birkdale and Hoylake ;)

I live in a terraced house
I have a flat cap
I love a fry up (done in lard)
I have six fingers on my left hand
I dont eat salad or brown bread
I say what i think and not just what people want to hear
I have never drunk a Shandy, no point watering down a good pint
I don't say barth,it's bath or darn, its down
Long live the north, you namby pamby shandy swilling soft southern girlies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.