What do we do now?

paphos-mcfc

It is fair to say that 99.9% of people on here are blue through and through, with the odd rag coming on.
As we are now as a club, given the status of our wealth etc... It would be deemed very upsetting for me to see hundreds of members of new bluemoon members ( when we start winning things ) to come on here as armchair blues!! It will happen, as will the production of cheap fake Man City Shirts, like Chelski and the scum.

It saddens me to think that we will end up like this and other true supporters from other clubs ( call it jealousy ) will call all our fans plastic blues, like we take the piss out of the rags for all the Chinese fans they have ( good for revenue, I know ) who class themselves as so called supporters, many of them who have never been to the swamp.

If / when we get to that kind of international fanbase ( we're not that far off anyway ) How will you feel if someone comes on here as korea-m.c.f.c or mancity-beijing??? thinking about it now, it kinda upsets me. What do you think? the true bluemooners now?? Will they still be classed as fans?? Will it bother you. or will you just accept it? Sorry for rant, but just wanted to know how you all feel about it!

Let's hope we have a shit hot run of everything next season

Thanks Gary

sweep said:
If they talk sense I couldn't give a fuck where they're from, even Paphos ;)

That's my point! I've been to games. Witnessed the highs and lows, and i'm not from paphos. I'm from Manchester!!!!!!!!!!!

paphos-mcfc said:
sweep said:
If they talk sense I couldn't give a fuck where they're from, even Paphos ;)

That's my point! I've been to games. Witnessed the highs and lows, and i'm not from paphos. I'm from Manchester!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd guessed that fella ;)

Seriously, I couldn't care less if other fans slag us off for attracting gloryhunters, it'll mean we're heading for glory. Also those trying to wind us up will know we have a proper fanbase, same as we do with the rags.

I was talking about this in The Townley before the game, it goes with the territory unfortunately !! How do you quantify your Cityness ? As far as I am concerned, as long as City retain tickets for the locals first and not on some corporate money making scheme I can't see the problem of having a global fanbase !! In fact if City were not global we would not have had investment from Thailand and Abu Dhabi and for that I am truly grateful !

Mate, Iv had a great day today, and you have just depressed me a little bit - it wont upset me because we will still take the piss out of the rags because they are NOT from manchester!

OH MAN CITY! THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM TO COME FROM MANCHESTER!

I'm not worrying just yet because it's not going to happen anytime soon. It'll take 10 possibly 12 years to turn this club into consistent title challengers. We need to build a 'dynasty" like the rags who by the looks of today have another group of youngsters that will replace the Scholes, Giggs, and Chuckles of the nineties. Them, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea will always rival us for the top players. Sorry to be a downer folks but a reality check is needed sometimes to bring us down to earth. Patience will definately be needed.

I love football , I love city , i fuckin hate manure and their manager, I have never been to manchester, i dont know much of the club's history other than what is in wikipedia, I watch city play week in week out , I pray till the last minute that City score a 3rd against Hamburg, I know i should support some local tam and i also know that i am a fuckin plastic.. But i dont care because i always know that its going to be CTID .

paphos-mcfc said:
It is fair to say that 99.9% of people on here are blue through and through, with the odd rag coming on.
As we are now as a club, given the status of our wealth etc... It would be deemed very upsetting for me to see hundreds of members of new bluemoon members ( when we start winning things ) to come on here as armchair blues!! It will happen, as will the production of cheap fake Man City Shirts, like Chelski and the scum.

It saddens me to think that we will end up like this and other true supporters from other clubs ( call it jealousy ) will call all our fans plastic blues, like we take the piss out of the rags for all the Chinese fans they have ( good for revenue, I know ) who class themselves as so called supporters, many of them who have never been to the swamp.

If / when we get to that kind of international fanbase ( we're not that far off anyway ) How will you feel if someone comes on here as korea-m.c.f.c or mancity-beijing??? thinking about it now, it kinda upsets me. What do you think? the true bluemooners now?? Will they still be classed as fans?? Will it bother you. or will you just accept it? Sorry for rant, but just wanted to know how you all feel about it!

Let's hope we have a shit hot run of everything next season

Thanks Gary

Was in Turkey last October, and the hotel we were in had a few market type stalls. One of em selling snide shirts, rags, Real, Chelsea, Barca. The usual suspects.

So my lad goes up to the fella and says, 'You got any City shirts mate?" "No sorry" was the reply. "You will this time next year mate, and a few more after that, that's ALL you'll be selling" my lad says, and walks off, chest out, job done. Lol, he was only 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.