What do we do now?

coimbatore blue said:
I love football , I love city , i fuckin hate manure and their manager, I have never been to manchester, i dont know much of the club's history other than what is in wikipedia, I watch city play week in week out , I pray till the last minute that City score a 3rd against Hamburg, I know i should support some local tam and i also know that i am a fuckin plastic.. But i dont care because i always know that its going to be CTID .

MADNESS

C&ETID

coimbatore blue said:
I love football , I love city , i fuckin hate manure and their manager, I have never been to manchester, i dont know much of the club's history other than what is in wikipedia, I watch city play week in week out , I pray till the last minute that City score a 3rd against Hamburg, I know i should support some local tam and i also know that i am a fuckin plastic.. But i dont care because i always know that its going to be CTID .
PLASTIC GLORYHUNTING RAG!

Welcome.

coimbatore blue said:

Hey blues, I think this is that unctuous little git, Fake Ron, posting from Rome. Sod off you little tranny bastard.

sweep said:
coimbatore blue said:
PLASTIC GLORYHUNTING RAG!

Welcome.

Thanks. Was very nervous.

PistonBlue said:
paphos-mcfc said:
It is fair to say that 99.9% of people on here are blue through and through, with the odd rag coming on.
As we are now as a club, given the status of our wealth etc... It would be deemed very upsetting for me to see hundreds of members of new bluemoon members ( when we start winning things ) to come on here as armchair blues!! It will happen, as will the production of cheap fake Man City Shirts, like Chelski and the scum.

It saddens me to think that we will end up like this and other true supporters from other clubs ( call it jealousy ) will call all our fans plastic blues, like we take the piss out of the rags for all the Chinese fans they have ( good for revenue, I know ) who class themselves as so called supporters, many of them who have never been to the swamp.

If / when we get to that kind of international fanbase ( we're not that far off anyway ) How will you feel if someone comes on here as korea-m.c.f.c or mancity-beijing??? thinking about it now, it kinda upsets me. What do you think? the true bluemooners now?? Will they still be classed as fans?? Will it bother you. or will you just accept it? Sorry for rant, but just wanted to know how you all feel about it!

Let's hope we have a shit hot run of everything next season

Thanks Gary

Was in Turkey last October, and the hotel we were in had a few market type stalls. One of em selling snide shirts, rags, Real, Chelsea, Barca. The usual suspects.

So my lad goes up to the fella and says, 'You got any City shirts mate?" "No sorry" was the reply. "You will this time next year mate, and a few more after that, that's ALL you'll be selling" my lad says, and walks off, chest out, job done. Lol, he was only 10.
PMSL Great!

LCBblue said:
Mate, Iv had a great day today, and you have just depressed me a little bit - it wont upset me because we will still take the piss out of the rags because they are NOT from manchester!

OH MAN CITY! THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM TO COME FROM MANCHESTER!

Sorry if I've spoiled your day. Was just getting something off my chest.

True about the previous post, we wouldn't even have the chance of having glory hunters, armchair blues without ADUG, but I feel bad about it all the same. Best if I take a back seat and shut up. Although I feel proud to be a blue even in the dark years of the 2nd div, swales n all that.

coimbatore blue said:

Welcome, coimbatore blue. Who would your local team be? Not having a go just interested . All the best

bumbleblue said:
coimbatore blue said:

Welcome, coimbatore blue. Who would your local team be? Not having a go just interested . All the best

The indian football team! There is a team called indian bank based near my area but thats all that i know. Of course being indian, i support the cricket team also with passion.

coimbatore blue said:
bumbleblue said:
coimbatore blue said:

The indian football team! There is a team called indian bank based near my area but thats all that i know. Of course being indian, i support the cricket team also with passion.

I need comfort food!! 1 portion of Tarka Dhal please Coimbatore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.