What Do We Do With The £40-£50mill From The Sale Of Trev-ez?

firstly ..... if Carroll (14 prem games)went for £35million and Torres (half a season without a goal) for £50million and Ronaldo (one trick pony) for £80million... then the joint leading goal scorer in the Premier League should be worth at least £90/ £100 million .

Secondly .... he's not leaving

25m plus eto for tevez sell roque, Jo, Craig and felipe and buy aguero. Sell ade buy lukaku.

Aguero, dzeko, balotelli, eto and lukaku should do the business anywhere at zero cost or maybe 10 to 15 m if we don't get quite such deals

1.Only one club can really match our asking price and thats Madrid and with FFFP coming up i dont think Madrid will be to keen on buying him 2.Do you really think there going to buy a player who is known for not sticking around for not sticking around for more than 2 seasons and spend 40mill+ on him

EalingBlue2 said:
25m plus eto for tevez sell roque, Jo, Craig and felipe and buy aguero. Sell ade buy lukaku.

Aguero, dzeko, balotelli, eto and lukaku should do the business anywhere at zero cost or maybe 10 to 15 m if we don't get quite such deals

now this is good stuff. over at the footytube mcfc page, we discussed aguero as well, but also discussed LAVEZZI! love the guy, he's a blend of silva and tevez. working next to an out and out striker like balo or dzeko or even ade when he comes back could prove utterly deadly.

i think i would get a little chub in my shorts if we had aguero, dzeko, balo, eto'o, and lukaku.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
1.Only one club can really match our asking price and thats Madrid and with FFFP coming up i dont think Madrid will be to keen on buying him 2.Do you really think there going to buy a player who is known for not sticking around for not sticking around for more than 2 seasons and spend 40mill+ on him

I agree. Whilst I have no doubt that Carlos has made his decision to leave and City have resigned themselves to that fact, I just think that the sheer logistics of any move will become a major stumling block. The only way I think a deal can be done is if it involves a player (or players) coming in the other direction.

I understand (quite understanably) that Bobby is putting pressure on all sides to get this storted asap so that he knows where he stands squadwise and I further understand that Carlos has a meeting with his agent scheduled for early next week, but I just get the feeling that this will run and run culminating in Carlos being in the sky blue of City next season simply because a deal that works for everyone could not be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.