What do you call ...them

rags or just united. Putting Manchester in front just doesn't sit right with me at all. Cunts! Oh look another one.

A new one on here, at least to me, recently introduced by a member is the Odd lot. Sorry dont know who coined it, but it always makes me chuckle. They just are fucking odd heads.
Otherwise, scum will do.

I call them united but always with a small u. I would never lower myself to their level by being derogatory. I fully get why many blues want to give the ***** both barrels for all the shit we took from them, particularly the banner but I prefer to just rise above it. It’s like when they beat us or the’ve won when we lost, come Monday in work the ***** couldn’t wait to talk about football and I would always engage and be courteous and polite. Whenever we did the ***** in the derby I purposely wouldn’t mention anything and they sure as hell didn’t want to talk football. The silence was deafening and gave me maximum satisfaction. I would wear sky blue socks and tie. The ***** got the message. They are absolutely *****, I despise their shitty club and **** fans with an absolute passion but I would never give them the satisfaction of knowing that. remaining impartial and not getting involved eats them up inside. The ***** know who I support and all saw me on TV on the 6-1 goading those m****h **** until I almost puked so the ***** Know the score. Every derby day up until the 6-1 I would walk proudly up the Warwick Rd in my City shirt being spat at and taking shit from the *****. My biggest regret after the 6-1 was that I wasn’t brave enough to show my City shirt leaving the swamp and zipped up my Kagool. I suppose I was worried about my Dad and son getting involved in any shit.My Dad who hadn’t missed a derby home or away for decades, that day said fuck it I’m not coming back to this shit hole ever again and neither of us have been back since. As a footnote my dad went as a guest of a ****** **** on their special Munchen anniversary when we shit all over them. He correctly predicted the score and took a shed load of cash of that **** Fred Done. He ate theIr shit hospitality food as if he was that Man verses Food guy and then went in the corporate hospitality bogs shat in the sink and pissed all over the toilet seats. Love you Dad.
I just got told off at 4:12am for laughing. Fuck me this is the best post I've ever read. Bravo sir, and to your old man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.