What do you eat during the game?

BLUEYESTU

While at the Morecambe game yesterday the young woman next to me offered me a Murray Mint which I really enjoyed as hadn’t had one in years. My future father in law who I go to the game with always has a Mars bar mid game and as Morecambe were doing their usual implosion I started day dreaming about what’s the best food to have in your pockets while watching the match. When my dad used to take me to City games as a kid he would have cold sausages slit down the middle and filled with Coleman’s English Mustard and wrapped in tinfoil (crazy I know but we loved them!)
So, what’s your pocket snack?

I don't eat anything at all at football, I used to have a hot dog or a pie but they don't taste the same in the ground so I don't bother.

The only thing I have ever had to eat/drink at the match is a paper cup full of scaling hot Bovril (It may or may have actually been oxo cubes).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.