What do you imagine other posters look like ?

t-shirt-first-date.jpg

@Thorin Oakenshield

Am I the guy in the t-shirt or the guy wearing the tshirt?

@Magicpole I never knew you were the lead singer in the Dooleys, you sound English!
Lay down your head. I have had many bands and glorious haircuts. I am not English, but do a banging Cockney accent that has fooled many a Pearly Queen. Those were the days when you could have a night out, end the evening with a fish supper and three pickled onions, take a taxi home and still have change from a half crown. Ankle breaking platforms, collars on your shirt that were wider than Texas and flares that could conceal a small car. And lets not forget all our mothers hallucinogenic wallpaper and carpets. None of your foreign muck food, vegetables boiled to a mush and garlic and herbs were things we never new even existed. All the buildings black with a century of soot and people of 40 looking and dressing as if they were 70. What a time to be alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.