What do you like doing more than anything else ?

Learning languages
Going to the opera/ballet/classical music concerts
Fishing
Golf
Very cultured! I’m a Spanish speaker and have to say that I absolutely have loved the learning process. Just a little gutted I didn’t start earlier in life but mustn’t dwell on what’s gone.

Creating artwork with my daughter. Usually Sundays. We just get everything out of the art box and let our heads go wild. Crazy thing is she's that talented she'll be better than I ever was in the next few years. Some of her Anime stuff is mindblowing.

In no particular order;
Listening to music
Smoking weed
Watching City
All night wanking
All night sex with the missus
Bike riding
Sitting down and doing fuck all..listening to fuck all...and saying fuck all
Seeing the family
Getting all four winners on a Lucky 15
Having a shit, shave and shower (a bath...we don't have a shower).

That's about it. You can't get better.

Nothing lol - there is always something to do and what I am doing at any given time is the thing I want to do - I prioritise which is why there are some long serving members on my to do list.

Then again in the right environment doing absolutely nothing has a lot to recommend it. Sunny day sat on the beach or quay at Staithes is a particular delight - does that qualify as doing nothing?

Cooking. Get me in the kitchen with something that takes ages to cook, my music playing and I’m at my absolute happiest. It used to involve alcohol too but I’ve managed to drop that now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.