What do you love most about Bluemoon ?

I’m not going to read all the subsequent posts, but in case anyone else hasn’t said it, if you could stop posting those shite jokes and ruining the joke thread, it would take away my negative feelings as well. You might well have been born in Manchester, but you’ve clearly spent too much time in Oz.

Cheers bud.
Booooo booooooooooo
I like them.

I’m not going to read all the subsequent posts, but in case anyone else hasn’t said it, if you could stop posting those shite jokes and ruining the joke thread, it would take away my negative feelings as well. You might well have been born in Manchester, but you’ve clearly spent too much time in Oz.

Cheers bud.
I've already confessed to being a **** mate what more do you want?

Great way to learn about current affairs, Music, Politics etc and seeing both point of views.

Just generally interesting and addictive, helped me through a lot especially the covid years.

Honestly the best mods I've seen.

I love how it's very open here and people can say what they want. Even to the point of themselves looking very silly which works as another form of closure rather than just heavy handed bans when things have barely heated up.

You know if the mods step in here, then you've really fucked up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.