What do you make of this?

MikeBlue said:
GX Blue said:
Yeah keep it going...

Just dont give her (probably a him) any real pics of you or any of your personal details.

I like the idea you know what your doing so lead them on so they think your falling for the scam. Summert to keep us entertained on these long days at work :-)

I actually did send a picture of myself. Won't make a difference. Obviously I'm not giving any personal details.

I hope she is for real and wants a hubby. More chance of decent pics. Need to exchange a few more mails and build up "our relationship" first I think though.

A true Gentleman. Well played Sir.

Bet she has a cock.

simmers said:
MikeBlue said:
Why? Iv got a bird. Nobody was getting my phone number. It's the kind of thing I would have done is said here's me e-mail.

She's one lucky girl

Sorry girlfriend.

Jese keep it on topic. I'm getting picked apart already. Thought some might have been interested how this plays out and up for a laugh.

MikeBlue said:
simmers said:
MikeBlue said:
Why? Iv got a bird. Nobody was getting my phone number. It's the kind of thing I would have done is said here's me e-mail.

She's one lucky girl

Sorry girlfriend.

Jese keep it on topic. I'm getting picked apart already. Thought some might have been interested how this plays out and up for a laugh.
Seriously?! Is that what you really thought would happen on here?!

Russian women are the most miserable, unsmiling, cold, hard faced, scheming, money grubbing women in the entire world, they look and act like robots.

Some of them are very very fit though !!

blue underpants said:
Russian women are the most miserable, unsmiling, cold, hard faced, scheming, money grubbing women in the entire world, they look and act like robots.

Some of them are very very fit though !!

that spotty bottom is making you cranky ;)

Ragnarok said:
Did you upload those pics to your photobucket?

Yes they were sent as a Jpeg on the mail. Why?

I understand that some complete Clarkies get put on this board but everything I have said is true. Never posted anything like this before or wound anyone up before. Just let it roll and stop the third degree and lets hopefully have a laugh. Didn't post this to answer a million and one quiz questions.

MikeBlue said:
Ragnarok said:
Did you upload those pics to your photobucket?

Yes they were sent as a Jpeg on the mail. Why?

I understand that some complete Clarkies get put on this board but everything I have said is true. Never posted anything like this before or wound anyone up before. Just let it roll and stop the third degree and lets hopefully have a laugh. Didn't post this to answer a million and one quiz questions.

was browsing through your decidedly british looking photobucket album and was wondering if it was yours :) . Keep us updated. and ignore the cranky negative people on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.