What do you think is the root of our problems????

Thats a whole lotta players we have coming from different clubs with different styles. Whilst they all showed a consistent performance at their previous clubs and their qualities have been sufficiently transparent to us at different times I think that we need to be patient as fans and wait for the synergy to materialise. I am positive that we have a good squad of professionals, they are all bouncing about trying to find their place in the big picture. The quality is there to see and perhaps we have an issue with consistency that is arising. I think that inconsistency is natural for what is essentially a new team of people working together. I have little doubt that on paper and based on observation Hughes signings are the men to take us forward. If football management was as simple as we all think, we would all be doing it for a living but we are not and for that reason I am happy to leave it to Mark Hughes as I am pretty sure he can do a better job than I. Look at Liverpool tonight against Birmingham, think about Scum against Burnley!

Think about where our players have come from and how their previous teams played in terms of style. Arsenal, Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Chelsea, Hamburg etc etc etc. That is a whole lotta different styles, needs and cultures but they are all winers and they all believe, just like us they have to adjust to where we are; looking at the table and the reality I think that we as fans are probably not on board as much as some of our players. If you want to slate Bridge for our last result with Burnley then yes he was out of position a lot but he also looked very pale and was far away from previous and significant performance. I do wonder why Hughes put Petrov on the right and Seany on the left?

Keep the faith, we are the 12th player, if we are scared to believe then so be the consequences. I am sure that our excuses for drawing against Burnley and Birmingham are far better than those of our competition. We will improve we will win thats why we turn up every week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.