What do you want to achieve in life?

InMyLifetime-BaconChops

Travelling 400 miles overall on matchday to see Ci
Just reading through the best achievement thread and it was some really inspiring stuff. And it lead to the question of what do you want to achieve in life, one specific aim etc?

Me being just a teenager, not still not knowing what I want to be when I'm older, and it being fair to say I'm not the most ambitious person you will ever meet all I know is that I want to have my own family. Have kids that will be proud to call you their Dad.

So, do you have one particular aim in life that you want to achieve?

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Just reading through the best achievement thread and it was some really inspiring stuff. And it lead to the question of what do you want to achieve in life, one specific aim etc?

Me being just a teenager, not still not knowing what I want to be when I'm older, and it being fair to say I'm not the most ambitious person you will ever meet all I know is that I want to have my own family. Have kids that will be proud to call you their Dad.

A state funeral.

With full military honours.

Be the best poster on Bluemoon..

Being young, I would like to see as much of the world as possible and see and experience many different cultures, then settle down and have a family. Don't know how realistic the travelling ambition is though and whether I'd do it on my own or not.

chabal said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:

A state funeral.

With full military honours.
Easily done (if you know the right people). You should try something difficult.

I have no idea. I suppose if other people have a good opinion of me and I've made people happy then I suppose that would be something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.