What doe's this tell us about the new Manager?

Howard Kendal said he only agreed to come as we had no manager, even though it was only a few days after Machin had been sacked. I didn't think it was the truth at the time.

Morally it doesn't sound right but it's the nature of the Beast Im affraid, if a manager is sacked mid season usually the new guy isn't far away, especially at the top level's of football, Southgate had the same happen to him recently, Redknapp was in at Spurs even quicker than Roberto was here.

I aggree with you all, yes this does happen, but wasn't one of the main areas Mr Cook said would be addressed was the image of the club and how we conducted ourselves. This was the dissappointing fact of this sitution, once again we will be behind the manager and team, but we need to still learn a few lessons.

If Hughes was offered say the liverpool job now to take over in a couple of months time he would jump at the chance even tho the spanish waiter would know nothing about it, its the nature of the beast

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I aggree with you all, yes this does happen, but wasn't one of the main areas Mr Cook said would be addressed was the image of the club and how we conducted ourselves. This was the dissappointing fact of this sitution, once again we will be behind the manager and team, but we need to still learn a few lessons.
Without doubt this has been handled very poorly and again the blame seems to fall at Mr Cook's door, but remember every man and his dog(including Hughes and his team)are trying to make us look as bad as they can.

I really do think some people on here should get out more! It happens all the time why should City be any different, there is no nice way to do it, their hand was forced by the leak from Russia as I understand, whatever it is done now Hughes has gone can we now move on

It tells us absolutely nothing about Mancini.

Think of it in the real world. You're unemployed but get offered a top job replacing someone you have absolutely no relationship with. Would you turn down such an opportunity because someone else was getting the chop because the management didn't think that individual was up to the task but that you would be? I don't think so.

I am not saying I agree with how the Cook & Co have gone about things but let's not start giving Mancini a hard time before he's even had chance to do anything. He's not the villain in all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.