What does your Facebook status say?

SIX ONE TO THE PRIDE OF MANC!!! Its our time now so move over you plastic red cunts!! CITY!!!!

And then a little later...

Six and the City!! 15 points and we will be safe!! Those 19 banners would come in handy if turned upside down!! Whats the difference between Man Utd and a black cab?? A black cab only lets 5 in! Hello officer my names Patrice Evra i'd like to report a rape!! Fuck me ushited fans must be six to death off these jokes!!

Loving it!!

My google+ one is.

'This our Octoberfest, the storming of the swamp by the six million dollar mancs - the theatre just became a Citadel'

Mine was:

"ALL the relegation fights. ALL the last minute derby losses. ALL the humiliation. ALL the taunts I've endured from the age of 8 years old. ALL the 'fans' who have gloated when they don't even care about football. ALL the ill-informed tripe about how we're ruining football.

Well you can take that 1-6 scoreline United, and you can shove it up your arse, because this day has been coming to you for a long long time."

SkyBlueFlux said:
Mine was:

"ALL the relegation fights. ALL the last minute derby losses. ALL the humiliation. ALL the taunts I've endured from the age of 8 years old. ALL the 'fans' who have gloated when they don't even care about football. ALL the ill-informed tripe about how we're ruining football.

Well you can take that 1-6 scoreline United, and you can shove it up your arse, because this day has been coming to you for a long long time."

Hey, I like and I've just pasted it to mine!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.