What "eez not true" ?

oakiecokie

Having listened to the OS,with Bobby doing his pre match interview,he was asked a question with him responding "eez not true" half a dozen times.
With all the background noise and even turning the volume up,I still cannot hear what the question was to him.
Can someone help please.

The question was something like "do you think you're lucky that when you want a player the club buy them for you" ....

BillyShears said:
The question was something like "do you think you're lucky that when you want a player the club buy them for you" ....

My reply would of been, "Do you think you're lucky that I haven't stapled your nipples to that chair"

Question: 'Mr Mancini, Sir, your worship, I understand that it is called a Muffin'
Answer: "eez not true"

Well someone was going to post this reply so I thought I would get in first.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think the question was 'should a vintage Barolo be opened and decanted an hour prior to being served,and is it really a suitable accompaniment to spaghetti vongole?

Fucking trust you. ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:

The most sensible answer so far.Cheers Billy.

"Roberto, rumour has it that you once attended a backstage party with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Freddie Starr?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.