What ever happened to that kid we unveiled at Noblot???

CTID_92 said:
Citytillidie69 said:
are you the new Clarkie......rearrange the letters...its like Countdown on here sometimes.......clue: Chorley
No its notlob,it isnt noblot.

I'll tell Richard the next time is shown like that on the conundrum.............yeah yeah, I have heard he's not around anymore

CTID_92 said:
Citytillidie69 said:
are you the new Clarkie......rearrange the letters...its like Countdown on here sometimes.......clue: Chorley
No its notlob,it isnt noblot.

Ahh I call them noblot because they are a lot of nobs... I understand the confusion.

And no I don't mean Nils Zander I mean the other guy... Joan Angel Roman.

Don't know about Roman but surely they wouldn't unveil him unless it was all done, that would infuriate Espanyol, a club we've always had good relations with, to the point of destroying the relationship between the two clubs.

Maybe someone could email the club for confirmation and sign it from everyone at Bluemoon?

As for Nils Zander he is definitely our player, already listed as part of the youth squad and (I'm fairly sure) already made appearances, ditto Jeremy Helan.

sam221985 said:
Don't know about Roman but surely they wouldn't unveil him unless it was all done, that would infuriate Espanyol, a club we've always had good relations with, to the point of destroying the relationship between the two clubs.

Maybe someone could email the club for confirmation and sign it from everyone at Bluemoon?

As for Nils Zander he is definitely our player, already listed as part of the youth squad and (I'm fairly sure) already made appearances, ditto Jeremy Helan.

Well this is why I'm confused because apparently he was unveiled but then there seemed to be quotes from Espanol that we hadn't concluded the deal properly or something.

I'm just wondering if he's been seen in training at all or whether he's likely to get an outing in the reserves anytime soon...

Cambridgeblue said:
sam221985 said:

Well this is why I'm confused because apparently he was unveiled but then there seemed to be quotes from Espanol that we hadn't concluded the deal properly or something.

I'm just wondering if he's been seen in training at all or whether he's likely to get an outing in the reserves anytime soon...

The deal was compleated and he is a City player.........he's been training with the youth team at the Platt Lane complex.
I've been told he's going to be a good player!!

If you mean Jean Roman Olle who was presented to the crowd at the Bolton game. He is definitely our player as I watched him playing for the Under 18s at Platt Lane last Saturday.

Danamy said:
Cambridgeblue said:

The deal was compleated and he is a City player.........he's been training with the youth team at the Platt Lane complex.
I've been told he's going to be a good player!!

That's good news.... I really like the fact we are bringing in promising young players into our youth team, who knows maybe one of them will turn out to be the next messi or fabregas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.