What famous fans do we have?

Even before the Gallaghers, The Cult's Billy Duffy (Wythenshawe lad/Phoenix Rock club regular) was proudly flying our flag in stadiums across America, Japan and elsewhere .... still goes to games when home (regular seats, not corporate) often with his mate Johnny Marr ...

View attachment 97847
Am I right in saying that pic was taken in Newcastle?
Cool pic anyway....sporting our best ever away shirt!

Even before the Gallaghers, The Cult's Billy Duffy (Wythenshawe lad/Phoenix Rock club regular) was proudly flying our flag in stadiums across America, Japan and elsewhere .... still goes to games when home (regular seats, not corporate) often with his mate Johnny Marr ...

View attachment 97847
He has appeared at City Square a few times over the years,spoke to him after
he had finished his interview a few years ago.
I remember seeing a photo of him and his dad at the play off final v Gillingham,cant find it anywhere now though,top blue,always has a City flag on one of his amps,he had St Marks a few years back.

images (2).jpeg

I always recall seeing this pic, or similar in NME or Sounds taken during their US tour by photographer and fellow Blue, Kevin Cummings. ?
Maybe or probably right.....I remember reading he wore a City shirt in Newcastle, possibly after we beat them, and it not going down too well, but seems it wasn't a "one off" wearing one.

there is a piece on her and brother on youtube both going to city against brighton this season, both was in the tv box, her other brother is a blue but older brother goes with her when she is in country and not abroad fighting they drove to ground so is she a manc
Yeah I’ve watched quite a lot of her, she’s currently living in Florida, training for her next flight at the beginning of December.

View attachment 97847
I remember when doing the Blue Print fanzine, we received a letter from Billy's manager or record label (can't recall which) in Los Angeles requesting a subscription to the fanzine. This would have been around 89 / 90

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.